A Good Lender - Rodney Roloff
Cal Coast Financial Corp
Cal Coast Financial Corp
San José Experts
Money For Repairs
VA Loans for you
The Loan Process
9 Steps to Ownership
Loan Application Info
Loan App Checklist
Broker vs. Loan Officer
What is a credit score?
How Escrow Works
Your FICO score
Your Down Payment
Mortgage Saving Tips
When to get Qualified
7 Advantages to FHA Loan Financing
Videos You Will Like
Snooze You Lose
How to Sell Your Home
When to Refinance
Top Home Buying Mistakes to Avoid
Why Title Insurance?
Rates and A.P.R.
Home Price Index
Fixed vs. Adjustable
Daily Rate Lock Advisory
Rate Lock Periods
30 Year Mortgage Interest Rate Histoy
Local Sales History
Current Unemployemnt rate by state
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?